Atlantic Scuba are running their RIB out of Mevagissey and are taking bookings for up to four dives a day. His boat is ideal for those of you looking for some easy diving and popping back to shore in between to top up the tank and the belly!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Atlantic Scuba Schedule for Scubafest Cornwall.
The boat will be picking up from the beach at Pentewan, if the weather allows. If not we will pick up from Mevagissey Harbour. The decision of where to pick up will be made a few days before the event begins. Dive times are restricted to 45 minutes in water, to allow the schedule to work.
Spaces may be booked by contacting us via:
• Facebook – Atlantic Scuba
• email – email@example.com
• phone – 01326 618583
• SMS or call – 07866 510103
Dive times and sites are as follows:
Saturday April 30
• 09:00 – Gwineas Reef & Ardongorm wreck
• 11:00 – Curran Vean Reef
• 13:30 – Black Head Reef
• 15:30 – Kantoeng Wreck
• 18:00 – Bellows Reef (if enough interest)
Sunday May 1
• 09:00 – Black Head Reef
• 11:00 – Gwineas Reef Eastern Pinnacles
• 13:00 – Bellows Reef
• 15:30 – Curran Vean Reef
• 17:30 – Kantoeng Wreck (if enough interest)
• 10:00 – Kantoeng Wreck (if enough interest)
• 12:30 – Curran Vean Reef (if enough interest)
All dives are £25 per person per dive, or £45 p.p. for any 2 dives over the weekend. Dives marked
If you are bringing your own club RIB then the guys at Suunto will sponsor your launch for you.
Contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your slots.